“This sub will hit the comfort zone right in the spot”
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup premade tuna salad- check out my recipe for tuna salad here
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Tuna salad
- 4 slices White American cheese
- 1 small Red onion sliced
- ¼ cup bacon precooked and slightly crumbled
- 1 plum tomato sliced
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno slices
- 1 foot long toasted sub roll cut lengthwise
Pre heat oven to 275 F.
Place the sub roll on your cutting board and sprinkle the red wine vinegar on the face of the sub roll. Then lay the chess slices down to cover both faces and add the tune to the bottom part of the roll. Add the onions and bacon and on a baking dish place in the oven for 5 minutes. When toasted remove and add the tomato slices and jalapenos slices and serve.
This recipe courtesy of Health and Fitness Talk