“This is a delicious, healthy lemon-cilantro marinade for salmon that can be cooked on the grill or broiled. Marinade for at least 15 minutes.”
Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 4 salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- In a large bowl whisk together the salt and pepper, crushed red peppers, onion powder, olive oil, dry white wine, chopped cilantro, garlic, vinegar, chopped onions and sugar. Place the salmon stakes on a large pan and pour the marinade over it.
Marinate for at least 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the salmon from the marinade, and shake off excess.
- Grill the salmon on the preheated grill until browned and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 7-8 minutes on each side.
All recipes by Chef Eddy Resident