“This is a great smoothie rich, cool and creamy in texture and great for snacking on anytime and will increase the fiber in your diet”
- 2 cups organic unpasteurized milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 large banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 20 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown unrefined sugar
- 2 cups crushed ice
- In a blender, combine the milk, oats, banana and strawberries.
- Add the vanilla and sugar.
- Blend until smooth, around 2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and serve.