Staying in shape is not as hard or as strenuous as one would think. You will not have to depend of going to the gym or other heavy duty exercise to lose weight and to stay in shape. With these 5 simple guidelines you will a more enjoyable experience the next time you step on the scale.
- Drink more water: by drinking from 12 to 16 glasses of water per day your skin will look more hydrated and your body will stay free from toxins, drinking water will also keep your body temperature at an optimum level.
- If you smoke, cut back or stop smoking. Smoking is just not bad for your lungs but for your overall health too. While some people do smoke to suppress their appetites and to reduce weight it’s just not good for you and there are over 4,000 chemicals including cancer causing compounds and 400 other toxins.
- Eat more protein. Protein can not only help our growth but also aids in the repair of damaged muscles and tissues on the body. The intake of protein can induce muscle development which can result in a higher metabolism rate. By eating foods that contain protein our bodies breaks it down into amino acids. Our bodies are capable of creating its own essentials acids of its own but certain amino acids must come from foods that contain protein.
- Avoid the middle of the isle at the supermarket. Yes those sweets, cookies and other items that contain saturated fats are right there and can keep you from losing weight. Stay on the outside of the isles where all the fresh fruits and vegetables are at.
- Stay stress free, or at least look for ways to bring it down. Try to keep realistic goals and not expect too much from the people around you. Also live in a way where you can make both ends meet and use your credit cards only when it is absolutely necessary. Stay focused and get plenty of rest.