2 cups self-rising flour
3⁄4 cup milk
60g butter, melted
1 egg, beaten lightly
140 dark chocolate chips
120g fresh raspberries (or other berries)
12 muffin paper cases Icing sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 375 F.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Sift flour and sugar into bowl. Quickly stir in milk, butter and egg until almost combined then gently fold in the dark chocolate and raspberries or until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for around 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry.