“It’s the dish everyone’s expecting on the holidays, and yet so simple to make”
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons stick butter
- 1/2 cup onions finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms washed and sliced
- 2 cups whole green beans De-stemmed
- 3 cloves garlic peeled then finely diced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese freshly grated
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or frying pan.
- Sauté the green beans, onions, garlic and mushrooms in the butter.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top the casserole with the Cheddar and fried onion rings and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly brown.
All Recipes by Chef Eddy Resident Chef Health and Fitness Talk