“Your pasta can be fresh or dry; so can your herbs. Let me tell you that fresh or homemade pasta with fresh herbs will taste out of this world.”
- 1/2 pound uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground savory
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Garnish with…
- 3 tbs. Diced broccoli
- 1 diced plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes. Stir in the herbs.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add the butter mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the garnish and serve.
All recipes by Chef Eddy Resident Chef Steroidology.com