- Reaching Your Goal Physique Part 1 – Loosing Fat
- Working Out Before Work For Women
- How To Fix Muscle Imbalances
- V-Shape – The Perfect Body Shape
- Monsanto’s Bee Problem Fix? GM Bees
- Why the FDA Ban on Trans Fats is The Best Health News of 2013
- Take Your Training To The Next Level – A 5K Run
- A Caution For Kettlebell Workouts
- The Health and Fitness Talk 2014 Resolution Guide
- How To Live Longer & Live Better Senior Years
Ingredients 3 cups flour, sifted 1 Tbls. baking powder 1 1/2 sticks butter 1 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 cup milk 1/2 tsp. vanilla 2/3 cups egg whites Preparation Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease the bottom of baking pan...
” The only thing better than a good friend is a good friend with a piece of chocolate cake” Many warm thanks to contributing Pastry Chef in training Samara Rabah for this delicious recipe. Ingredients (Prepare before starting} 1 ½...
“If there ever was a perfect way to top a bloody Mary this vitamin-packed virgin cocktail would be at the top of the list, with or without the booze. Make mine a triple… shrimp that is.” Prep time: 5 minutes...
“Cuddle up with your favorite remote control and enjoy this deliciously tasty treat with the kids during these cold months” Prep Time: 5 minutes Drinking Time: 3-60 minutes Ingredients 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa 1 (14 ounce)...
“Great and refreshingly tasty with or without meat” Prep Time: 30 minutes Stir fry time: 10 minutes Ingredients 1 pound fillet Mignon with light layer of fat intact in length wise slices, around 6 inch size 2 large carrots washed...