- Reaching Your Goal Physique Part 1 – Loosing Fat
- Working Out Before Work For Women
- How To Fix Muscle Imbalances
- V-Shape – The Perfect Body Shape
- Monsanto’s Bee Problem Fix? GM Bees
- Why the FDA Ban on Trans Fats is The Best Health News of 2013
- Take Your Training To The Next Level – A 5K Run
- A Caution For Kettlebell Workouts
- The Health and Fitness Talk 2014 Resolution Guide
- How To Live Longer & Live Better Senior Years
“If there ever was a perfect way to top a bloody Mary this vitamin-packed virgin cocktail would be at the top of the list, with or without the booze. Make mine a triple… shrimp that is.” Prep time: 5 minutes...
“Cuddle up with your favorite remote control and enjoy this deliciously tasty treat with the kids during these cold months” Prep Time: 5 minutes Drinking Time: 3-60 minutes Ingredients 3/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa 1 (14 ounce)...
“Great and refreshingly tasty with or without meat” Prep Time: 30 minutes Stir fry time: 10 minutes Ingredients 1 pound fillet Mignon with light layer of fat intact in length wise slices, around 6 inch size 2 large carrots washed...
“This hearty stew can hit the spot on a cold and hungry day” Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 1 hour 40 min Ingredients 2 Lbs. Stew beef, cut into bite-size pieces 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour 2 celery...
Ingredients: 2 cups self-rising flour 2/3-cup sugar 3⁄4 cup milk 60g butter, melted 1 egg, beaten lightly 140 dark chocolate chips 120g fresh raspberries (or other berries) 12 muffin paper cases Icing sugar for dusting (optional) Method: Preheat oven to 200...