It’s always good to inform yourself with health information as our bodies need some kind of guidelines in order to get the most out of your body healthily. When you buy a television you get an owners manual in order to work it properly and not damage it and to extend its duration without it having to go to the shop to often. So as in life we need some kind of reliable, trustworthy and most importantly non-profit way of managing our own body’s in order to get the most out of it naturally. So the more you know about your body and what it does and can do the better off you can be or in a worst case scenario will make you look smart in front of your friends when you astound them with your health knowledge. So without no further ado herein are some random and informative health facts that are simple but yet so logical at times, enjoy.
- It is not possible for you to tickle yourself. Even if your one of the ticklish people on earth you just do not have the power to tickle yourself. Yes you can put your fingers there and tickle but you will not get the same sensation that if someone else was doing it. Simply said your brain can actually predict the tickle from the knowledge that it already has such as knowing that your fingers are moving and can feel where the tickle is coming from, so when it does not feel or know were it is coming from then that’s when you double over and try to get away from the person who is causing the tickling.
- On average woman burn fat slower than men at least 50 calories per day. By no fault of their own woman require more body fat because of their reproductive role and need more basic body fat as and as it happens woman cannot get rid of excess fat as the same basic rate as men.
- While not down to the last millimeter the width of your arm span stretched out is the length of your whole body.
- The human body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to boil. Our bodies spends a lot of calories to keep us at the required and steady 98.6 degrees F that our bodies need in order to stay alive basically if the heat is even off by 10 degrees it could be cause death instantly. If the blood circulating in our vessels, organs, heart and brain get too hot it could actually boil and cause severe and irreparable damage even death, BUT if the blood is too cold it can cause hypothermia which includes lousy and dangerous symptoms like confusion, slurred speech, shivering, weak pulse, shallow breathing and fatigue and if you just happen to have to have these symptoms when lost out in the snowy woods you r basically out of luck if you cannot get some health care assistance immediately.
- People who are right handed which makes up a vast majority of the global population actually live longer than left handed people. Most tools and machinery are made for right handed people which makes it awkward at times which makes them at times dangerous for left handed people who have a weak right hand and do not have dominant control over what their using.
- Mucus and tears contains enzymes called lysozyme which break down the cell wall of bacteria which is good for you as the mucus that lines your throat and nose including the tears that wet your eyes help in preventing bacteria from creating infections and making you sick.
With some good and sound knowledge under your belt you will be able to tend to your body and who knows, you might even be the life of the party with all your good health info and facts.