“Great for dessert or just a snack”
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving time: 1 minute
1 ripe pineapple
2 ripe mangos
½ cup grapefruit juice
1/8 tsps. cinamon
1 tbls. Honey
1 ounce white wine (do not add if serving to children or teens)
- Peel then pineapple, cut around the heart, discard heart- and cut 1 inch pieces.
- Peel and slice the cheeks of the mangos as close to the seed as you can. Then cut in cubes 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add the grapefruit juice, cinnamon, honey and wine to a medium size bowl mix well then add the cut fruit and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Thread a piece of banana, then mango l to the presoaked skewer and repeat until full.
- Serve with low-fat vanilla yoghurt in a ramekin on a plate and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
All recipes by Chef Eddy Resident Chef Health and Fitness Talk