Having a low testosterone can result in many complicated health issues resulting in a low immunity level, hair loss, brain and heart complications. Men with a lower Testosterone level can experience a decrease in sexual interest as they experience less erections, a reduction in sperm and a lack of sensation around the genitals. But did you know that a lower T-level can also keep you out of shape and in harm’s way of any virus or fall that you make take? A man that has a low T-level may not take the initiative in staying active. He may also experience a decline in muscle mass and not feel as strong as they once did when they were young and it may affect fat accumulation from lack of exercise.
Along with hair loss and love handles a low testosterone level also accompanies men in their 30’s and 40’s. This decrease in growth and testosterone hormones can lead to general decrease in a man’s vitality, body mass and muscle. So when a man enters this abyss he must know what to do to boost his testosterone in order to stay fit and healthy.
The following are some tips on boosting your testosterone and therefore staying on the edge and swinging with the youngsters.
- Have a snack between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner. Your body needs a good supply of calories to produce testosterone so by going long periods without food or skipping meals altogether you are actually self inducing a low testosterone level in your body.
- Make love in the morning. Yes a bit of the old in and out will get your testosterone level up and at them in the morning.
- Stay off the booze. Alcohol also affects the endocrine system which causes your testicles to cease producing testosterone.
- Get at least 8 hours of rest per night, especially after you workout. Your testosterone levels can plummet as much as 40% if you overtrain.
- Make sure to snack on peanuts before going to bed. Men whose diets are rich in mono-saturated fats, which are found in peanuts, have a higher testosterone level.
You can be sure to have a more satisfying and rewarding life if you pay attention to these simple tips and be sure to have more energy when it’s time to work out.