Are you still troubled about what to get your spouse that will inspire them to get fitter? Have they been lounging more and more on the couch and spreading in the wrong directions?
If you are then by choosing and giving the right gift you will be aiding them in the long run. Sometimes people need a reminder to have them do what they should be doing to stay healthy and fit and by getting just the right gift for them for Christmas will have many lasting effects in their lives. The following are a few healthy suggestions as to what to get your spouse for this Sunday Christmas day.
- At the top of the list if you haven’t done so already get them a monthly membership at the local gym. This will certainly get them off of the couch and moving to burn those extra calories away.
- and/or get them a membership to the local spa. Being able to be in the relaxing environment of a spa helps and aids many in their general health and to have the opportunity to get pampered and massaged will not only keep your spouse fit but also happy and in better spirits.
- Workout apparel is always good to get as this will motivate them to get out on the road and trying out the new running shoe and sweats line.
- A case of green tea. This is always good as it will certainly motivate them to drink more green tea and experience different ways in which to drink this wonderfully healthy tea.
- Yoga and workout DVD’s are always good to give and better if the both of you get into it.
- Dark chocolate. Yes this delicious and wonderfully yummy treat will keep them not only in happy delight but also healthy as the dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties and keeps the metabolism at a calorie burning rate. Just make sure not to get the popular dark chocolate brand types as these have not nutritional value and are super high in sugar. Stick to all natural 100 % non-commercial dark chocolate.
- Comedy DVD’s. Yes sitting down and watching a good old comedic belly ripping movie will always keep your metabolism up and working and you will be sure to shed some fat.
- Sets of chopsticks. Yes these may not sound like much but will certainly spark an increase appetite for oriental foods which are super nutritional as they include lots of healthy fresh herbs , spices and vegetables which is all great for your heart.
Hopefully these simple suggestions will help you or spark an idea for you on what to give your loving spouse this Christmas.