Health and fitness is not all about being serious and following a serious regime but should be fun and knowing more fun facts about it can make your attitude all the better when it’s time to work out or go for that daily walk. Here are some fun facts to brighten your day and their also great health conversation starters.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
- Avocados and almonds are great in lifting your increasing fertility and sexual desires.
- People whose home entryways lead straight to the kitchen tend to eat 15% more than those whos home entryways lead to the living room or elsewhere.
- The human record for staying awake is 11 days.
- Alone with other dangerous symptoms and effects a person who smokes is also putting their hearing at risk as 70% of those who smoke complain about hearing problems.
- The average woman blinks twice the amount of times as a man.
- A dog’s nose is so strong that it can even sense low blood pressure and cancer cells.
- Social networking is good for your memory.
- Our fingernails grow 4 times faster than our toenails.
- Most every human body contains at least 4 pounds of bacteria within itself.
- Those who eat a minimum of 5 walnuts per week live 7 years longer those who don’t as walnuts are great in preventing heart disease.
- When a person sneezes the sneeze can travel as fast as 100 miles per hour when it shoots out.
- Overweight people who drive tend to spend more on gas than the normal weight people.
- Four out of five doctors do not exercise enough.
- Vitamins can protect you from cancer and heart disease.
- The human heart beats around 2.5 billion times throughout its lifespan.
Being able to look at the light side of health and fitness can better your outlook and keep your attitude and wit going sharp.