“A classic favorite that is easy and quick to make. Makes one 9 inch pie that can easily feed 6”
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 55 minutes
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 14 ounces condensed milk (sweetened)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon seasalt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- In a large bowl whisk together the canned pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, salt and all spices until well combined.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven from fifteen minutes
- Lower heat to 350 F and continue bake for an additional forty minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean after inserting into the middle of the baking pie.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes plop a tablespoon of whipped cream on top and enjoy.
All recipes by Chef Eddy Resident Chef Health and Fitness Talk