“The delicious flavor of the sage really stands out in this classic recipe”
- 3 –cups French bread cut into cube size bits
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled and finely diced
- 1 bunch celery washed and chopped do not include the stem base
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 4 cups turkey stock
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add the cut French bread to a large mixing bowl along with the onion, garlic, celery and sprinkle with salt, pepper and sage and gently stir.
- Add the turkey broth 1 cup at a time until the bread becomes moist but not wet.
- Place stuffing into a baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until stuffing reaches a temperature of 175 degrees F.
All Recipes by Chef Ed Health and Fitness Talk