“Grandpa loved this recipe and ate it every chance he got” Ingredients 1 cup white sugar 1 cup water 2 tablespoons butter 4 cups...
“Grandpa loved this recipe and ate it every chance he got”
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups (1 12-oz package) fresh or frozen cranberries
- Wash and pick over cranberries.
- In a medium size saucepan bring water and sugar to a boil all the while stirring to dissolve the sugar sugar.
- Add the cranberries, return to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries burst.
- Remove from heat.
- add the butter and mix until the butter has dissolved.
- keep warm until serving.
All recipes by chef Ed Resident Chef Health and Fitness talk
Copyright Solid Muscle 2015