“This will make you feel like a kid again for sure and it’s good for you!”
Prep time: 3 minutes
Blend time: 30 seconds
Drinking time: 1 minute to 1 hour
(caution! may cause brain freeze if drunk too fast)
- 2 cups organic milk
- 2 ounces dark chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. unsweetened dark chocolate powder
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 ripe peeled banana
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
Add your ice first to the blender then add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
Pour into a tall Collins or Hurricane glass and serve.
Flair tip: If you want to impress your friends and family try this simple garnish trick.
- Grab your glass and hold it at an angle, grab your chocolate syrup and slowly pour into the glass slowly turning the glass so that the syrup can “paint” any design inside the glass. When done pour the smoothie into the glass.
- Your smoothie should look like this…
All recipes by Chef Ed Master Mixologist – Health & Fitness Talk